Dr. Paul Schaefer is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Stillwater, MN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Schaefer is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2009
Dr. Paul Thomas Schaefer MD's Practice location
Stillwater, MN 55082Get Direction
Dr. Paul Thomas Schaefer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- How to Prevent Shin Splints
A shin splint is an exercise-induced pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It usually occurs as a result of overtraining or increasing the duration and intensity of exercises too much and too quickly. Doctors may refer this condition as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). It...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Do I Have Appendicitis?
Appendicitis refers to the inflammation of the appendix, a small tissue found as an extension at the beginning of the large intestine. This condition often requires medical attention, as an inflamed appendix may lead to many complications, like bursting of the appendix. The contents of the appendix...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Dr. Nicholas Gregory Weiss MD1991 Northwestern Ave S Stillwater MN 55082
- Dr. Jack Gerard Skendzel MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Rahul Kapur MD39th And Market Streets Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Margarita Sevilla MD153 Cesar Chavez St Saint Paul MN 55107
- Dr. Angela M. Voight MD2090 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Garry MD2525 University Avenue, Se Minneapolis MN 55414