Dr. Kristin Whitford Baranano M.D., PH.D
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology9910 Franklin Square Dr. Suite 2060 Nottingham MD, 21236
Dr. Kristin Baranano practices Neuropathology in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Baranano studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Kristin Whitford Baranano M.D., PH.D's Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
Dr. Kristin Whitford Baranano M.D., PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baranano
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. John Morris M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD3421 Benson Ave Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Jason David Rosenberg MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224