John Arthur Frazier M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease123 Maple St Bristol CT, 06010
Dr. John Frazier is a cardiologist practicing in Bristol, CT. Dr. Frazier specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Frazier also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1976
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 1976
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Temple Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Internal Medicine
- Temple University Hospital Program
John Arthur Frazier M.D.'s Practice location
Bristol, CT 06010Get Direction
John Arthur Frazier M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frazier
- M. r.
I wish Doctors would be more open minded.
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Suphichaya Muangman M.D.1625 Straits Turnpike Middlebury Connecticut 06762
- Oliver Diaz M.D.653 Terriville Avenue Bristol Connecticut 6010
- Juyong Lee MD/PHD115 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702
- Stephen M Franklin MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Muzibul Chowdhury M.D.1080 Day Hill Rd Windsor CT 06095