Dr. Thomas Hatsukami M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery325 9th Ave Harborview Medical C Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Hatsukami is a UW professor of surgery specializing in vascular and endovascular surgery. He also has an internationally recognized research program focusing on imaging techniques that can better ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1982
University of California 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery; Univ Wa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Univ of Washington
- University of Washington Program
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Univ. of Washington
- Cleveland Clinic
- Univ of Washington
Dr. Thomas Hatsukami M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Hatsukami M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hatsukami
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Ramandeep Singh Sidhu MD1301, 4th Ave NW Issaquah WA 98027
- Dr. Sherene Shalhub MD400 S 43rd St Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Paul Gregory Hayes MD2704 Henry St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Mark P. Ombrellaro MD1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. George N. Beito M.D.2700 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Mitchell David Cahn M.D.10564 5th Ave NE Seattle WA 98125