Dr. Matthew David Hill D.D.S.
Orthodontist2910 Broadway Blvd Suite 101 Garland TX, 75041
Dr. Matthew Hill practices Orthodontics in Garland, TX. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Hill may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Hill must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Synthesis of substituted pyridine derivatives via the ruthenium-catalyzed cycloisomerization of 3-azadienynes.
- Single-step synthesis of pyrimidine derivatives.
- Direct synthesis of pyridine derivatives.
- Synthesis of pyrimidines by direct condensation of amides and nitriles.
- New strategies for the synthesis of pyrimidine derivatives.
- A versatile cyclodehydration reaction for the synthesis of isoquinoline and beta-carboline derivatives.
- The prevalence of skeletal Class II patients found in a consecutive population presenting for TMD treatment compared to the national average.
- Synthesis of densely substituted pyrimidine derivatives.
- Recent strategies for the synthesis of pyridine derivatives.
- Applications of Fluorine in Medicinal Chemistry.
- Development of spiroguanidine-derived α7 neuronal nicotinic receptor partial agonists.
- Development of 1-Pyrazolo[3,4-]pyridines as Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Positive Allosteric Modulators.
- Design and synthesis of a novel series of 4-heteroarylamino-1'-azaspiro[oxazole-5,3'-bicyclo[2.2.2]octanes as α7 nicotinic receptor agonists 2. Development of 4-heteroaryl SAR.
- Design and synthesis of a novel series of (1'S,2R,4'S)-3H-4'-azaspiro[benzo[4,5]imidazo[2,1-b]oxazole-2,2'-bicyclo[2.2.2]octanes] with high affinity for the α7 neuronal nicotinic receptor.
Dr. Matthew David Hill D.D.S.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75041Get Direction
Dr. Matthew David Hill D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Mark Padilla DDS, MS3555 National Dr. Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Hessam Rahimi DDS, DMSC, MBA107 S. 1st St Galrand TX 75040
- Dr. Trent Andrew Lofgren DDS, MS1780 W. McDermott Drive Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Murray Randolph Ray DDS1530 Forest Lane South Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Ashley Allison Streeter DDS3535 Marvin D. Love Fwy Dallas TX 75224
- Dr. Adejoke Fatunde BDS, MS.1815 Old Mill Run Garland TX 75042