Dr. Crystal Hill is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Hill cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 2006
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
- Birth Defects
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Crystal D Hill M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Crystal D Hill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Christina Jensen Valentine MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nehal A Parikh D.O.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Paul S Kingma MD, PHD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Candice Lengyel M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jay Harris Dritz MD3333 Burnet Ave. Ml 7009 Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christine Marie Davis M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229