Dr. Gerald Bock is a dermatologist in Stockton, California who has more than two decades of experience practicing dermatology. He is dedicated to providing his patients nothing short the best care possible ...
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Recent Advances in Fractional Laser Resurfacing: New Paradigm in Optimal
- The prevention of clumping of frozen-stored leukocyte populations by EDTA.
- Restoration of the reactivity of frozen stored human lymphocytes in the mixed
- The role of the human granulocyte as an antigen in the mixed lymphocyte reaction: the lack of stimulation.
- Isolation of human PMN leukocytes and granules: observations on early blood diluion and on heparin.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Acne Treatment
- Laser And Body Sculpting
- Chemical Peel/skin Treatments/microdermabrasion
- Skin Cancer And Melanoma Removal
- Skin Cancer Detection And Treatment
- Skin Discoloration
- Acne & Acne Scarring
- Skin Tightening
- Laser Resurfacing
- Tattoo Removal
- Infini Radio Frequency Microneedling
- Micro Laser Peel
- Vein Treatment
- Vein Treament
- Brown Spot Removal
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Dermatology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Of Colorado 1968
Gerald N Bock MD's Practice location
Gerald N Bock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bock
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Radiant Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- What Are Warts?
Warts are small growths on the skin that are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). These warts may develop on different parts of the body. They are most commonly seen in children between the ages of 12-16 years old. Most of these warts disappear within a few months, while some of them may...