Dr. Cynthia Ligenza MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1756 Route 9D Cold Spring NY, 10516
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza practices Pulmonology in Cold Spring, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ligenza manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1979
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 1979
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 1989
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internal Medicine
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza MD's Practice location
Cold Spring, NY 10516Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ligenza
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Dr. Joshua Fink MD41 S Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Brijender Singh Batra MD974 Pomona Prof Plaza New City NY 10956
- Dr. Dayna Yardeni M.D.4230 Hempstead Turnpike Bethpage NY 11714
- Dr. Thomas M Reed MD3078 Us Route 9w New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Marilyn F Jacobowitz MD90 South Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Neal David Kane MD180 Phillips Hill Rd New City NY 10956