Dr. Todd Bellamy is an optometrist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bellamy specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bellamy performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Todd E Bellamy O.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Todd E Bellamy O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Christopher A Gilmartin O.D.1 University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Thebe Bagwasi O.D.3270 Telegraph Rd Saint Louis MO 63125
- Dr. Thomas Eric Stickel OD900 N Hwy 67 Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Edward Stanley Jarka ODOne University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Sonia Salas O.D.4225 Asher St San Diego CA 92110
- Dr. Charles M. Lutz O.D.1944 Zumbehl Rd Saint Charles MO 63303