Dr. Lynda Sanders is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Sanders cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Pediatrics
Dr. Lynda P. Sanders M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40503Get Direction
Dr. Lynda P. Sanders M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Sumit Dang MDUniversity Of Kentucky 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. John Thomas Meadows M.D.MS -477 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Khaldon Jundi MD170 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Elie Giryes Abu jawdeh M.D11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lauze R Volk M.D170 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Srinivas C. Chevuru M.D.1760 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503