Shelby A Terstriep M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology820 4 STREET NORTH FARGO NC, 58122
Dr. Shelby Terstriep is an oncologist practicing in FARGO, NC. Dr. Terstriep specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Terstriep manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Shelby A Terstriep M.D.'s Practice location
FARGO, NC 58122Get Direction
Shelby A Terstriep M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Terstriep
- Can Testicular Cancer be Fatal?
Testicular cancer is the appearance of a painless lump that represents an aggregation of testicular tissue which continues to divide seemingly without any control. What provokes testicular cells to behave abnormally is still in the realm of speculation, and most specialists veer to the opinion that...
- What Are the Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is rare when compared to other forms of cancer. This cancer develops in one or both testicles in men, particularly among men in the between the ages of 20-years-old and 40-years-old. It may be seen in elderly men as well. In the past few decades, the number of people affected by...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ralph Levitt MD737 Broadway N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mark Mutuota Gitau M.D.737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Preston D Steen MD820 4th Street North Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Louis H Geeraerts MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mathew Ampravil Cherian MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122