Dr. Neil Inhaber practices Pulmonology in Delmar, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Inhaber manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Neil H Inhaber MD's Practice location
Delmar, NY 12054Get Direction
Dr. Neil H Inhaber MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- What Are the Medications that Can Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inside of the chest wall. It is a very painful condition that is often exacerbated by deep inspiration. Most patients with pleurisy present a sharp, stabbing-like pain over one side of the chest that aggravates while...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Herbert H. Scherzer22 Pasture Gate Ln Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Anthony L. Malanga MD124 Rosa Road Schenectady NY 12308
- Dr. Abul K Azad MD2125 River Road Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Boris Medarov MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Luke A Pluto M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Jonathan Minder Rosen M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208