Dr. Nadejda Tsankova is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Tsankova studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Nadejda Tsankova M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Nadejda Tsankova M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reliable Method for Diagnosing Sleep Apnea at Home
One of the most common complications of sleep apnea doesn’t revolve around the symptoms themselves, but rather on the difficulty to actually diagnose the disease. Sleep apnea is, as its name suggests, a sleep disorder characterized by the subject’s inability to breathe properly during sleep,...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Dr. James Eliot Goldman M.D., PH.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. John Crary M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Gunnar Hargus M.D., PH.D.622 W 168TH ST NEW YORK NY 10032
- Dr. Arthur Pearman Hays M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Ada Baisre-de leon M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Andrew J. Dwork M.D.1051 Riverside Dr New York NY 10032