Dr. Mark F Hoeltzel MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Mark Hoeltzel practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Kansas City, MO. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Hoeltzel evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Hoeltzel also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Red blood cell folate concentrations and polyglutamate distribution in juvenile arthritis: predictors of folate variability.
- Picture of the month--a case of neonatal lupus erythematosus and associated hepatitis.
- Diet influences expression of autoimmune-associated genes and disease severity by epigenetic mechanisms in a transgenic mouse model of lupus.
- Pansclerotic morphea with features of eosinophilic fasciitis: distinct entities or part of a continuum?
- Lost at Sea in Search of a Diagnosis: A Case of Unexplained Bleeding.
- Assessment, classification and treatment of calcinosis as a complication of juvenile dermatomyositis: a survey of pediatric rheumatologists by the childhood arthritis and rheumatology research alliance (CARRA).
- Hand and Foot Color Change: Diagnosis and Management.
- The ROOT HAIR DEFECTIVE3 gene encodes an evolutionarily conserved protein with GTP-binding motifs and is required for regulated cell enlargement in Arabidopsis.
Dr. Mark F Hoeltzel MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48108Get Direction
Dr. Mark F Hoeltzel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoeltzel
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Dr. Nancy Y Olson MD8401 W 125TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Rael Caspari MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Maria Fernanda Ibarra M.D2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mara Leigh Becker M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Ashley M Cooper MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Julia Grace Harris M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108