Dr. Larissa Isterabadi M.D
Pediatrician31862 Coast Hwy Suite 106 Laguna Beach CA, 92651
Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Larissa Isterabadi, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. She currently treats patients in Fullerton, California and Yorba linda, California and Yorba linda, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2001
Dr. Larissa Isterabadi M.D's Practice location
Laguna Beach, CA 92651Get Direction
Dr. Larissa Isterabadi M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Isterabadi
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Kien-An Duong MD11420 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.27800 MEDICAL CENTER ROAD MISION VIEJO CA 92691
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove California 92843