Dr. Robert Overholt practices Allergy and Immunology care in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Overholt specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Overholt provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine; Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Marion Overholt MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Robert Marion Overholt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Marek Pienkowski M.D., PH.D.7417 Kingston Pike Knoxville Tennessee 37917
- Dr. Tidence Lane Prince MD653 Morganton Square Dr Maryville TN 37801
- Dr. Ryan Richard Sullivan M.D.801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Jane Rasnick Conley M.D.1346 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Michael M Miller MD1114 E Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Robert David Ponder M.D.801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909