Dr. Michael David Tschoepe M.D.
Ophthalmologist218 E Austin St New Braunfels TX, 78130
Dr. Michael Tschoepe is an ophthalmologist practicing in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Tschoepe specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Tschoepe can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Tschoepe can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1976
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1976
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Refractive Surgery, Lasik, Eye Problems And More
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Michael David Tschoepe M.D.'s Practice location
New Braunfels, TX 78130Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Tschoepe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tschoepe
- M. l.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Jordan Hollsten M.D.1619 Common Street New Braunfels TX 78130
- Hamzah Khalaf MD790 GENERATIONS DR NEW BRAUNFELS TX 78130
- Dr. Sharron Katherine Acosta M.D.908 E COURT ST SEGUIN TX 78155
- Dr. Melissa Smith M.D.2430 S IH 35 STE 106 SAN MARCOS TX 78666
- Dr. William T Walton M.D.11601 TOEPPERWEIN RD LIVE OAK TX 78233
- Dr. Pamela Christine Carter M.D.11601 Toepperwein Rd San Antonio TX 78233