Dr. Pedram Gerami is an assistant professor of dermatology at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine. He is board certified in dermatology and dermatopathology. Dr. Gerami completed his ...
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 2001
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Atypical Nevi, Skin Cancer, Melanoma And More
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics 2005
- University of Chicago Hospitals 2006
- University of Chicago Medical Center 2006
Dr. Pedram Gerami MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Pedram Gerami MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gerami
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- How Is Heat Rash Diagnosed?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is also called as "miliaria". It occurs as a result of excessive sweating that leads to the blocking of sweat glands. Once your sweat glands are blocked, sweat accumulates in the skin layers causing rashes. Most the symptoms of this condition are characterized by...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Puffy Eyes? You Can Fix That
Eye bags, puffiness, dark shadows, and circles under the eyes are common concerns among women, according to many dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Even after eight hours of good quality sleep, eye bags may make you look exhausted. Valerie Goldburt, MD, PhD, a clinical assistant professor of...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3808 N Lincoln Ave Chicago Illinois 60613
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Milena J. Lyon M.D.1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Erica Jean Rogers MD908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521