Dr. Moji Bagheri is a Dentist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bagheri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Moji M Bagheri D.M.D's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11220Get Direction
ENCINO, CA 91316Get Direction
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Moji M Bagheri D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Hee Joo Pyon D.D.S.19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Jennifer A Rawlins DDS201 South Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Nizam Jabbour DDS153 Academy St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Andrew L Trimboli DDS22 Ibm Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Angel Rivera Ramos DDS19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Betty Greenspan DDS19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601