Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology108 E 96th St New York NY, 10128
Dr. Newsha Ghodsi practices Nuclear Medicine in New York, NY. Dr. Ghodsi uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa Affiliated Hospitals
Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghodsi
STAY FAR AWAY FROM HER.
- The Calorie Rule for Dieting Is Misleading
The 3,500 calorie rule of dieters states that since there are 3,500 calories in one pound of fat, eating 500 fewer calories per day helps to lose one pound in a week. Researchers do not accept this rule, as it does not account for the reduction in the metabolic rate, loss of muscle mass, and other...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Arun J. Palkhiwala MD4207 30TH AVE ASTORIA NY 11103
- Marc Nolan M.D90 E End Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Sherif Heiba MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Zaza J Aivazi MD150 E 77th St New York NY 10021
- Sabino Richard Torre M.D.375 Mount Pleasant Ave West Orange NJ 07052
- Elie Youssef Chakhtoura M.D.375 Mount Pleasant Ave West Orange NJ 07052