Dr. Bachar A Al-alami MD
Pediatrician3813 22nd Street Se Suite E Attn: Mary C Lubbock TX, 79410
Dr. Bachar Al-alami is a pediatrician practicing in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Al-alami is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Al-alami diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Al-alami can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotionafile:///C:/Users/alami/AppData/Local/Temp/Why%20I%20love%20doing%20what%20I%20do.docxl health of their patients.
Education and Training
Work Experience,Allaboutkids,/ Medical Director/Owner,,- Present,Pediatrics And Adolescent Medicine. MD
Escuela Libre De Homeopatia De Mexico
Universidad Libre de Colombia Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 1985
Dr. Bachar A Al-alami MD's Expert Contributions
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Bachar A Al-alami MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Suat-Cheng G. Fang4012 87th Street Lubbock Texas 79423
- Ana Maria Montanez602 Indiana Avenue Lubbock Texas 79415
- Dr. Esther Yvonne Johnson MD5520 4TH ST LUBBOCK TX 79416
- Dr. Amanda Malouf Guetersloh MD5215 96th St Lubbock TX 79424
- Dr. Caroline Tam Majors M.D.9812 SLIDE RD LUBBOCK TX 79424
- Dr. Karen Rogers M.D.6809 Slide Road Lubbock TX 79424