Dr. Steven Cassell M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1735 Post Road Ob/Gyn Of Fairfield Fairfield CT, 06824
Dr. Steven Cassell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Cassell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cassell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cassell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ De Oviedo, Fac De Med, Oviedo, Spain 1978
University of Oviedo Medical School
University of Ioannina Medical School 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Member Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital, Bridgeport Campus
- Bridgeport Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Other Specialty; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Barnabas Medical Center Program
Dr. Steven Cassell M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
Dr. Steven Cassell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cassell
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.326 West Main Street Milford CT 06460
- James R. Stelling2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Karen Moriarty Morris M.D.157 East Main Street Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD320 Main St Ansonia CT 06401
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk CT 06851
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460