Dr. Samantha Benjamin is a physiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Benjamin is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Benjamin focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Benjamin can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Samantha Benjamin DO/M.B.A.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21215Get Direction
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22306Get Direction
Samantha Benjamin DO/M.B.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Mrs. Mara Vucich DO301 St Paul Place Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Lisa Grant MD2700 Quarry Lake Drive Baltimore MD 21212
- Dr. Albert Recio MD707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. Scott John Lepre M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Courtney Jane Toomey M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239