Dr. Lorry Rubin is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Rubin specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1978
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Kawasaki Disease
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Lorry Rubin MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Lorry Rubin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Sunil Sood MDNsuh-Dept Of Pediatrics Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nathan Litman MDCham Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Marc Foca OtherColumbia University Department Pediatric New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tsoline Kojaoghlanian MDCham Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. John G Larsen MD1245 Park Ave New York NY 10128
- Dr. Adam Ratner MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032