Dr. Dennis Burton is a Dentist practicing in Washington, IL. Dr. Burton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jiu Jitsu
Dennis C Burton DDS's Practice location
Washington, IL 61571Get Direction
Dennis C Burton DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Edward William Lake DDS313 E High St Potosi MO 63664
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Cangelosi D.D.S.900 S Cedar St. Bismarck MO 63624
- Dr. Jeffery Johnson D.D.S.1 SOUTHTOWNE DR POTOSI MO 63664
- Dr. Benjamin Earl Dewaal D.D.S.1 Southtowne Dr Potosi MO 63664
- Dr. Charles Justus Elkington DMD1 Southtowne Dr Potosi MO 63664
- Dr. Juehwan Sea D.D.S1 Southtowne Dr Potosi MO 63664