Dr. Malgorzata Lange practices Geriatric Medicine in Jamaica, NY. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Lange works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Akademia Medyczna Warsaw MD
Dr. Malgorzata Anna Lange MD's Practice location
Jamaica, NY 11432Get Direction
Dr. Malgorzata Anna Lange MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Zumaira Fatima M.D.,15211 89th Ave Jamaica NY 11432
- Dr. Nafea Ali M.D.82-68 164TH STREET QUEENS NY 11432
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmudur Rahman MD17012 HIGHLAND AVE JAMAICA NY 11432
- Dr. Mohammad Quamruzzaman M.D.87-25, Homelawn Street Jamaica NY 11432
- Dr. Mohd A Hossain M.D8538 168th Pl Jamaica NY 11432
- Dr. Muhammad Hasnain Noor M.D.8720 Jamaica NY 11432