Dr. Raymond Mack is a Dentist practicing in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Mack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Raymond Brent Mack D.D.S.'s Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21236Get Direction
Raymond Brent Mack D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Mohamed Lamin Saccoh413 Pulaski Highway Joppa Maryland 21085
- Dr. Howard Andrew Katz D.D.S.2705 Mountain Rd Pasadena MD 21122
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.7711 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061