Dr. Peter T. Igler DDS
Dentist | General Practice615 W Foothill Blvd Claremont CA, 91711
We are a quality-oriented private family practice that welcomes patients of all ages. Our office provides a warm relaxing environment in which state-of -the art materials and equipment are used. Our staff ...
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:rembrandt
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Bridges And Dental Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:1 Hour Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:rembrandt (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Peter T. Igler DDS's Practice location
Claremont, CA 91711Get Direction
Dr. Peter T. Igler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Igler
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- German Jaquez DDS175 N Indian Hill Blvd Claremont CA 91711
- Arnold Valdez DDS410 W Baseline Rd Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kono-flores D.D.S.1057 W Foothill Blvd Claremont CA 91711
- Daniel Rivera D.D.S.450 W San Jose Ave Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Christopher Schorn D.D.S.1262 Harvard Ave Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Erick Manuel Hernandez DDS740 S Indian Hill Blvd Claremont CA 91711