Dr. Jeff L Myers MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery1910 Nonconnah Blvd Suite 120 Memphis TN, 38132
Dr. Jeff Myers practices Pediatric Surgery in Memphis, TN. Dr. Myers treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Myersdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1991
- Georgetown University
Dr. Jeff L Myers MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
Dr. Jeff L Myers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Myers
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Max R. Langham M.D.777 Washington Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tamarah Jeanette Westmoreland MD PHD262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Alexander Sandoval M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045