Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD
Psychologist | Clinical1190 Winterson Road Suite 160 Linthicum Heights MD, 21090
I am a licensed psychologist providing testing, therapy and coaching services for children, adolescents and adults. Areas of specialty in my practice include psychological and educational assessment of ...
- One of Anne Arundel County's "Top Docs" for counseling 2012 Chesapeake Family Magazine
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychological & Cognitive Testing
- School Problems / Adhd
- Health And Wellness, Preventative Medicine
- Anxiety And Mood Disorders
- Organization/executive Function Issues
- Mindfulness And Acceptance-based Psychotherapy
- Adhd Testing/treatment
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Learning Disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd), Autism And More
- Adjustment Disorders, Anger Management, Anxiety And More
- Eating Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Behavioral Therapy And More
- Exposure And Response Prevention For Ocd
- Coping Skills, Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt), Eclectic Therapy And More
- Professional Member Maryland Psychologist Association
Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD's Practice location
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090Get Direction
Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tarquin
Dr. Tarquin is excellent!.
Thanks for your help!.
- Rivera a.
Wonderful experience with Dr Tarquin.
- C s.
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.650 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Gabriel Newman PH.D.22 WEST RD TOWSON MD 21204
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. William S. Garmoe PH.D.14300 Gallant Fox Ln Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Karin Anstendig Mosk PSY.D.3231 Superior Ln Bowie MD 20715