Dr. Brian Paul Midgette DDS
Dentist3326 Taylor Road Chesapeake VA, 23321
Dr. Brian Midgette, DDS is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in dentistry and currently practices dentistry at Chesapeake, Virginia. Dr. Midgette received a medical degree ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Brian Paul Midgette DDS's Practice location
Chesapeake, VA 23321Get Direction
Dr. Brian Paul Midgette DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Midgette
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Zaneta Hamlin4440 Shore Drive Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Jasper Watts D.D.S.907 Big Bethel Rd Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy Virginia Beach VA 23456
- Dr. Ruth E Abraham DDS404 Parliament Dr Virginia Beach VA 23464
- Michelle Stelmach401 Oyster Point Rd Ste C Newport News Virginia 23602
- Dr. Ryan R Boylan D.D.S.528 Albemarle Dr Chesapeake VA 23322