Alice Hahn is a physical therapist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Alice Hahn specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alice Hahn can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alice Hahn will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87111Get Direction
FREDERICKSBURG, TX 78624Get Direction
Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Domenica S. Barabe6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Amanda K Sodemann DPT4811 Hardware Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Allison Kelly D.P.T.2607 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Hazelwood DPT601 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87102