Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry100 4th St S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Jeanine Roembach practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Fargo, ND. Dr. Roembach evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Roembach seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1975
University of Wales in Great Britain 1974
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menninger Sch Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Menninger Sch Psychiatry, Psychiatry
- Menninger School Psychology 1976
- MENNINGER SCHOOL OF PSYCHIATRY
Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Jeanine L Roembach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roembach
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Rachel M. Fleissner MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jane Charlotte Gaffrey D.O.100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Emmet Michael Kenney MD3120 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michelle Lee Mayfield jorgensen MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Kenneth J Fischer MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Stefanie Ulrike Hanisch MD2701 13th Ave S Fargo ND 58103