Christopher Aaron Gordon D.M.D.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics4809 Sawgrass Breeze Dr Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33418
Dr. Christopher Gordon is a prosthodontist practicing in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Dr. Gordon specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Christopher Aaron Gordon D.M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Get Direction
BOONE, NC 28607Get Direction
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- How Is Hepatitis C Transmitted?
Hepatitis CHepatitis C causes inflammation of the liver. The incubation period of the hepatitis C virus is 6-7 weeks. After the incubation period, symptoms begin to show. However, approximately 80 percent of people with acute hepatitis may show no symptoms. Other types of hepatitis are hepatitis A...
- New App is Helping Lupus Patients Fulfill Gaps in Treatment
It is not a secret that lupus can be one of the most annoying and challenging conditions someone could suffer from. Not only is it a disease that requires constant evaluation for a long period of time in order to be diagnosed, but it is also characterized by its flare, which can even require staying...
- Is the Pescatarian Diet Healthy?
What is a pescatarian diet?A pescatarian diet is the consumption of seafood and fish along with vegetarian food, but not chicken, pork, steak, or any other animal meat. Some pescatarians also include eggs and dairy products in their diet. The pescatarian diet has been popular for thousands of...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Gregory K. Boyajian D.D.S.235 Peruvian Ave Palm Beach FL 33480
- Dr. David Skopp DDS2560 RCA BLVD STE 105 PALM BEACH GARDENS FL 33410
- Dr. Jairo Salcedo D.M.D. M.M.SC1401 Forum Way West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Clive Boner D.D.S.254 Sunset Ave Palm Beach FL 33480
- Sergio Rauchwerger DMD3975 Isles View Dr Wellington FL 33414
- Dr. Aleksandar Vojdanoski DDS712 US HIGHWAY 1 STE 220 NORTH PALM BEACH FL 33408