Dr. Heraj Patel is a podiatrist practicing in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Patel is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
University of California B.S. Biology
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M.
PodiatryAmerican Board of Podiatric MedicineABPM
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Custom Made Foot Orthotic
- Excision Of Benign Skin Lesion
- Flatfoot Correction
- Foot And Ankle Dislocationtreatment, Open
- Foot And Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
- Foot And Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
- Foot And Ankle Fracture And Dislocation Treatment
- Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Fracture And-or Dislocation Treatment
- Hammer Toe Repair
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Joint Fusion
- Nail Avulsion And Excision
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
- Soft Tissue Injections
- Steroid Injection
- Tendon Repair
- Wart Treatment
- Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Clawtoe Correction Surgery
- Foot And Ankle Ligament And Tendon Repair
- Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment
- Joint Fluid Test
- Midfoot Fracture and-or Dislocation Surgery
- Morton’s Neuroma Surgery
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Reconstruction
- Skin Lesion Biopsy
- Supartz® Injection
- Tendon Surgery
- Toenail Removal
- Palo Alto Va Med Ctr-Stanford U Sch Med Podiatric Surgery
- Palo Alto Health Care System
- Stanford Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
What do you attribute your success to?
- Having own experiences with his podiatrist as a child wanting to play sports really opened his eyes to the field and wanted to help others.His mentors throughout his education and now his staff really make a huge part on where he is. The support at home from his wife and children as well.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center ( Thousand Oaks, CA )
Dr. Heraj Patel, DPM's Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320Get Direction
Camarillo, CA 93010Get Direction
Santa Clarita, CA 91321Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Heraj Patel, DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Heraj Patel, DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
Amazing doctor. Beautiful office and staff. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and understand your diagnosis. A+
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Dr. Robert James Abrams DPM24355 Lyons Ave Newhall CA 91321
- Dr. Andrew Reza Langroudi D.P.M.1901 Solar Dr Oxnard CA 93036
- Dr. Heather Renee Mcguire D.P.M.2961 Loma Vista Road Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. William H Kwan DPM125 Parrot Ln Simi Valley CA 93065
- Dr. Stefan Feldman D.P.M32144 Agoura Rd Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Eric Wee D.P.M.7334 Topanga Cyn Bvd Canoga Park CA 91303