Dr. William Britt M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. William Britt is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Britt specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1976
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases- 1997
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Montreal Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1977
Dr. William Britt M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. William Britt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Britt
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Orchitis After Mumps
Orchitis is an inflammatory condition of the testes caused by an infection from a virus or bacteria. The infection could be because of mumps, mononucleosis or STDs. Infection due to bacteria develops from the progression of epididymitis, a tube that carries semen out of the testes. Mumps virus is...
- Dr. Susan Cecelia Hutto M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Masako Shimamura M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Swetha geetha Pinninti M.D1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Grant Paulsen M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. David Kimberlin M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Shannon A Ross M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233