Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery700 Walter Reed Blvd Suite306 Garland TX, 75042
Dr. Trent Proffitt is a vascular surgeon practicing in Garland, TX. Dr. Proffitt specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Proffitt diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- Texas Tech University at Lubbock 1997
- University of Maryland
- University of MD School of Medicine 2003
Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt M.D.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75042Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Proffitt
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Timothy C. Pringle MD3740 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75007
- Dr. George Patrick Clagett MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Mr. Humam Bassam Kakish M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Franklin See-lai Yau M.D.6898 Lebanon Dr Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. James Cole Hayhurst MD6898 Lebanon Dr Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Katherine Yvonne Kane MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235