Dr. Sarah Klein practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Klein has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1977
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Radiology; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Diagnostic Radiology; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sarah Klein MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Klein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Women with Breast Cancer Can Do About Depression
Breast cancer impacts millions of women each year. Beyond the physical impact of the disease, breast cancer can present a myriad of other hurdles for patients and women who are in remission.In the United States, women have a 1 in 8 chance of developing breast cancer at some point in her...
- Resourceful and Creative Teen Fundraises for Breast Cancer Through Sewing
Upon receiving the news of her mother's breast cancer diagnosis, teenager Jordan Phillips turned her passion into a business, selling sewn items to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation.Learning to sewJordan learned to sew when she was only five years old, after receiving a sewing machine for...
- Holistic Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Affecting approximately 65% of all adults in the world, lactose intolerance is one of the most common food intolerance. To evade gastrointestinal complications that often result from consumption of milk products, the majority of individuals decide to remove all dairy products from their diet.The...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Leah Braswell MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Charles James MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Leann E Linam MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202