Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.
Chiropractor474 West 800 North Orem UT, 84057
Dr. Ashleigh Street is a Chiropractor practicing in Orem, UT. Dr. Street specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Street seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through a little known technique called NUCCA. It is based on the first bone in the neck called the Atlas. There is no forceful twisting of the spine. It is based on specific X-rays that give the specific adjustment to that area that gives the greatest relief to the spinal column.
Education and Training
Life West Chiropractic College West DC 2011
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Nuclear protein phosphorylation and growth control.
- Protein phosphatase 2A reverses phosphorylation of c-Jun specified by the delta domain in vitro: correlation with oncogenic activation and deregulated transactivation activity of v-Jun.
- Mutational analysis of the carboxy-terminal casein kinase II phosphorylation site in human c-myc.
- Expression of HLA-D sub-region products on human colorectal carcinoma.
- Immunological variation in the 'common region' of the T antigens of polyoma virus.
- Expression of MHC class II products on human colorectal cancer. An immunohistological and flow cytometric study.
- Deletion and altered regulation of p16INK4a and p15INK4b in undifferentiated mouse skin tumors.
- Functional analysis of the AUG- and CUG-initiated forms of the c-Myc protein.
- Cloning of the complete coding region for human protein phosphatase inhibitor 2 using the two hybrid system and expression of inhibitor 2 in E. coli.
- Three genes for protein phosphatase 1 map to different human chromosomes:
- Cooperation of structural proteins during late events in the life cycle of polyomavirus.
- PPX, a novel protein serine/threonine phosphatase localized to centrosomes.
- Inhibitor-2 functions like a chaperone to fold three expressed isoforms of mammalian protein phosphatase-1 into a conformation with the specificity and regulatory properties of the native enzyme.
- Women of Distinction 2017
- Corporate Alliance
Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.'s Practice location
Orem, UT 84057Get Direction
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Ryan Averett233 E Main St American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Jay D. Anderson M.D.642 E. Kirby Lane Spanish Fork UT 84660
- Michael Pound2183 W Main St Suite A204 Lehi UT 84043
- Jacob Perkins1402 E 3500 N, 102 Lehi UT 84043
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC11616 S State St Draper UT 84020