Dr. Ashleigh Street is a Chiropractor practicing in Orem, UT. Dr. Street specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Street seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through a little known technique called NUCCA. It is based on the first bone in the neck called the Atlas. There is no forceful twisting of the spine. It is based on specific X-rays that give the specific adjustment to that area that gives the greatest relief to the spinal column.
Education and Training
Life West Chiropractic College West DC 2011
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Nuclear protein phosphorylation and growth control.
- Protein phosphatase 2A reverses phosphorylation of c-Jun specified by the delta domain in vitro: correlation with oncogenic activation and deregulated transactivation activity of v-Jun.
- Mutational analysis of the carboxy-terminal casein kinase II phosphorylation site in human c-myc.
- Expression of HLA-D sub-region products on human colorectal carcinoma.
- Immunological variation in the 'common region' of the T antigens of polyoma virus.
- Expression of MHC class II products on human colorectal cancer. An immunohistological and flow cytometric study.
- Deletion and altered regulation of p16INK4a and p15INK4b in undifferentiated mouse skin tumors.
- Functional analysis of the AUG- and CUG-initiated forms of the c-Myc protein.
- Cloning of the complete coding region for human protein phosphatase inhibitor 2 using the two hybrid system and expression of inhibitor 2 in E. coli.
- Three genes for protein phosphatase 1 map to different human chromosomes:
- Cooperation of structural proteins during late events in the life cycle of polyomavirus.
- PPX, a novel protein serine/threonine phosphatase localized to centrosomes.
- Inhibitor-2 functions like a chaperone to fold three expressed isoforms of mammalian protein phosphatase-1 into a conformation with the specificity and regulatory properties of the native enzyme.
- Women of Distinction 2017
- Corporate Alliance
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Street Wellness, Inc.
Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.'s Practice location
Orem, UT 84057Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Jay D. Anderson M.D.642 E. Kirby Lane Spanish Fork UT 84660
- Jeff Brown1425 South State St Orem UT 84097
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC11616 S State St Draper UT 84020
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Steve Baker2255 N University Pkwy Provo UT 84604