Dr. Ashleigh Street is a Chiropractor practicing in Orem, UT. Dr. Street specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Street seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through a little known technique called NUCCA. It is based on the first bone in the neck called the Atlas. There is no forceful twisting of the spine. It is based on specific X-rays that give the specific adjustment to that area that gives the greatest relief to the spinal column.
Education and Training
Life West Chiropractic College West DC 2011
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Nuclear protein phosphorylation and growth control.
- Protein phosphatase 2A reverses phosphorylation of c-Jun specified by the delta domain in vitro: correlation with oncogenic activation and deregulated transactivation activity of v-Jun.
- Mutational analysis of the carboxy-terminal casein kinase II phosphorylation site in human c-myc.
- Expression of HLA-D sub-region products on human colorectal carcinoma.
- Immunological variation in the 'common region' of the T antigens of polyoma virus.
- Expression of MHC class II products on human colorectal cancer. An immunohistological and flow cytometric study.
- Deletion and altered regulation of p16INK4a and p15INK4b in undifferentiated mouse skin tumors.
- Functional analysis of the AUG- and CUG-initiated forms of the c-Myc protein.
- Cloning of the complete coding region for human protein phosphatase inhibitor 2 using the two hybrid system and expression of inhibitor 2 in E. coli.
- Three genes for protein phosphatase 1 map to different human chromosomes:
- Cooperation of structural proteins during late events in the life cycle of polyomavirus.
- PPX, a novel protein serine/threonine phosphatase localized to centrosomes.
- Inhibitor-2 functions like a chaperone to fold three expressed isoforms of mammalian protein phosphatase-1 into a conformation with the specificity and regulatory properties of the native enzyme.
- Women of Distinction 2017
- Corporate Alliance
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Street Wellness, Inc.
Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.'s Practice location
Orem, UT 84057Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ashleigh J. Street D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Jay D. Anderson M.D.642 E. Kirby Lane Spanish Fork UT 84660
- Jeff Brown1425 South State St Orem UT 84097
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC405 E 12450 S Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Jared John Bennett D.C.4430 Nw 50th St Oklahoma City OK 73112