I love to teach. It's great to see new learners and providers in training at the clinic, but I think my most important students are the patients themselves. In treating all types of sports-related con ...
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2007
Medical College of Wisconsin 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine- 2015
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Stress Fracture
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 2011
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Sports Medince 2012
Dr. Douglas Connor MD's Practice location
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Connor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Tara Lee Frerks MD3916 N INTERTECH CT APPLETON WI 54913
- Dr. Etienne A. Mejia M.D.277 Altenhofen Dr Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Timothy S Mologne M.D.277 Altenhofen Dr Appleton WI 54913
- Dr. Padraic Rory Obma M.D.1716 Lawrence Drive Green Bay WI 54115
- Dr. Todd B Smith MD820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Jennifer S Weibel DO855 N WESTHAVEN DR OSHKOSH WI 54904