Dr. Lisa Mckay Buckmiller MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology901 7TH AVE FORT WORTH TX, 76104
Dr. Lisa Buckmiller practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in San Antonio, TX. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Buckmiller provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1994
University of California 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Management of the cleft palate.
- Update on hemangiomas and vascular malformations.
- Mathematical modeling of selective photothermolysis to aid the treatment of vascular malformations and hemangioma with pulsed dye laser.
- Arteriovenous malformations of the tongue: a spectrum of disease.
- CO2 laser resurfacing of intraoral lymphatic malformations: a 10-year experience.
- Propranolol treatment for infantile hemangiomas.
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric cervicofacial venous malformations: retrospective review from a vascular anomalies center.
- Cloning of Azorhizobium caulinodans nicotinate catabolism genes and characterization of their importance in N2 fixation.
- Endoscopic management of airway venous malformations with Nd:YAG laser.
- Management of complicated hemangiomas with vincristine/vinblastine: Quantitative response to therapy using MRI.
- Preoperative sclerotherapy of facial venous malformations: impact on surgical parameters and long-term follow-up.
- Current management of infantile hemangiomas and their common associated conditions.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Cleft Palate
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Lisa Mckay Buckmiller MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78207Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Mckay Buckmiller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buckmiller
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...