Dr. Heni Tufa DMD
Dentist418 MASSACHUSETTS AVE STE 3 ACTON MA, 01720
Dr. Heni Tufa is family dentist in Acton, MA providing comprehensive family dentistry for all ages in a comfortable office that feels like home and welcoming for everyone. Dr. Tufa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston University Goldman School Of Dental Medicine DMD
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- General Dentistry
- Dental Fillings
- Emergency Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Tooth Extractions
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Bridge
- Dental Crown
- Dental Implants
- Dentures And Partials
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Tmj Treatment
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Massachusetts Dental Society
- Alumni National Dental Honor Society
Dr. Heni Tufa DMD's Practice location
ACTON, MA 01720Get Direction
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Eric Peter Mandelbaum DMD255 Main St Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Gilbert Ellis Carley DMD418 Mass. Ave Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Padma Nanduri Jonnavithula DMD255 Great Rd Acton MA 01720
- Kinan Kanbar D.M.D296 Great Rd Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Erich Frederick Kronenwett D.M.D.179 Great Rd Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Michael Becotte DMD418 Massachusetts Ave Acton MA 01720