Jon Ruzich is a physical therapist practicing in Bethel Park, PA. Jon Ruzich specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jon Ruzich can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jon Ruzich will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jon Ruzich PT's Practice location
Bethel Park, PA 15102Get Direction
USAF ACADEMY, CO 80840Get Direction
Jon Ruzich PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Mrs. Lisa A Lazor PT MTC110 Fort Couch Road Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Matthew Macdonald PT400 Holland Ave Braddock PA 15104
- Mr. Daniel Ferraro PT1295 Grand Blvd Monessen PA 15062
- Mrs. Alina Markovitz DPT1300 Oxford Dr Bethel Park PA 15102
- Michael O'brien DPT1985 Lincoln Way Mckeesport PA 15131
- Ms. Lynn Helen Imhoff PT711 Bingham St Pittsburgh PA 15203