Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Eroglu has worked as faculty and cared for children with gastrointestinal, liver and metabolic diseases past 15 years. Her clinical and research interests are pediatric liver diseases, general gas ...
Education and Training
Medical Faculty Hacettepe University 1982
- Hepatology, Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines) , Medicine
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis B
- Chldrns Mem Hsp, Chicago, IL,, Pediatrics 1998
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Children's Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago Pediatric
Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eroglu
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What Causes Jaundice?
Jaundice is triggered by excessive bilirubin levels in the blood. This is sometimes referred to as hyperbilirubinaemia. An abnormal level of bilirubin in the bloodstream and body tissues causes a yellowish discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes and sclera.Bilirubin is a yellowish substance...
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Dr. Ala K. Shaikhkhalil MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Maisam Ahmad Abu-el-haija M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Rabea Alhosh MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dina N. Al-zubeidi M.B.,B.S.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Eyad Michael Hanna MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Dawn Renae Ebach MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242