Dr. Leonard Lado is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Bonita Springs, FL. Dr. Lado evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Lado is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy 1983
Universidad Del Noreste, School of Medicine Doctor of Medicine and Surgery 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Bipolar Disorder
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Surgery (Internship in General Surgery) (1990)
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
- The Willough at Naples ( Naples, FL )
Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN's Practice location
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN | Phychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lado
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- What Is a Pulled Groin?
Introduction A pulled groin, also known as groin strain, is a result of putting too much pressure or stress on the groin and thigh muscles. If the groin or thigh muscles are stressed in a forceful manner or when they are pulled all of a sudden, they can get stretched or torn.A pulled groin is quite...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Dr. Zaheer Aslam MD1155 Ford Rd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Raymond A Johnson M.D.12657 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Rajani Thangavelu M.D.2865, Horseshoe Drive South Naples FL 34104
- Dr. Thomas Charles Nolte M.D.4224 Pensacola Ave Estero FL 33928
- Dr. John P. Callan M.D.1800 Amberley Ct Lake Forest IL 60045