Dr. Leonard Lado is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Bonita Springs, FL. Dr. Lado evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Lado is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy 1983
Universidad Del Noreste, School of Medicine Doctor of Medicine and Surgery 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Bipolar Disorder
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Surgery (Internship in General Surgery) (1990)
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners
Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN's Practice location
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN | Phychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Leonard A. Lado, MD, RPN, ABPN's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lado
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- How This Woman Came to Terms with the Reality of Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects more than 1 million Americans. Brooke Bogdan, founder of Companion Magazine for IBD, shares her story in hopes of raising awareness and helping others understand that they are not alone.Brooke’s storyWhile returning home from a...
- Does Crohn's or Colitis Put Someone at Risk for Another Disease?
As Ben Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and if you have Crohn’s Disease or colitis, you know there are fewer mantras truer than this.The symptoms of IBD and some of the medical treatments that go along with it can all put you at risk for various ailments and...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Zaheer Aslam MD9400 Gladiolus Drive Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Raymond A Johnson M.D.12657 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Thomas Charles Nolte M.D.4224 Pensacola Ave Estero FL 33928
- Dr. John P. Callan M.D.38 WATER OAKS WAY NAPLES FL 34105
- Dr. Rajani Thangavelu M.D.2865, Horseshoe Drive South Naples FL 34104