Dr. Michael W Barrow MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine9000 N Main St Suite G 35 Dayton OH, 45415
Dr. Michael Barrow is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Dayton, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Barrow is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1984
Indiana University School of Medicine 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Vascular Disease
- Stress Fracture
- Ball Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Ball Memorial Hospital
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Michael W Barrow MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45415Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Barrow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barrow
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Dr. Vismai Cholkeri Sinha M.D.6438 Wilmington Pike S Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Mark Richard Zunkiewicz MD31 S Stanfield Rd Troy OH 45373
- Dr. Krista Irgens Migliore D.O.1010 Cereal Ave Hamilton OH 45013
- Dr. Matthew W Heckler DO7677 Yankee St Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Melinda A Scott DO9000 N. Main St. Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Razzano D.O.875 8th St Ne Massillon OH 44646