Dr. Mikhail Makovski practices Nuclear Medicine in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Makovski uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Mikhail Vladimir Makovski M.D.'s Practice location
Kirkland, WA 98034Get Direction
Kent, WA 98032Get Direction
Dr. Mikhail Vladimir Makovski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Study Finds Risks of Damage to the Ovaries from Chemotherapy For Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in Women 35 and Older
It is well known that chemotherapy drugs work by warding off cancer cells or stopping them from multiplying. However, they can also affect some of the healthy cells within the body. This, in turn, can cause unwanted side effects, such as reduced fertility. The likeliness of one’s fertility being...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Oana Madalina Petrescu MD550 17th Ave Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Eugene Yang MD1700 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Rajib Choudhury MD4011 Talbot Road South Renton WA 98055
- Dr. David Howard Lewis M.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Joseph Gnanaprasad Rajendran MDNuclear Medicine, Box 356113, Univerity Of Washington Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Fatemeh Behnia MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195