Dr. Randolph Resnik is a prosthodontist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Resnik specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- A prospective multicenter clinical investigation of a bone quality-based dental implant system.
- Reconstruction of maxillary alveolar defects with mandibular symphysis grafts for dental implants: a preliminary procedural report.
- Post-operative maxillary cyst associated with a maxillary sinus elevation procedure: a case report.
- Prophylactic antibiotic regimens in oral implantology: rationale and protocol.
- Avoiding Mandibular Nerve Impairment, Part 3. Management of Neurosensory Impairments After Dental Implant Surgery.
- Focus On: Implants.
Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15243 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Resnik
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Is Leukemia Hereditary?
Leukemia is a type of cancer that affects a person's blood cells, bone marrow, and lymphatic system. The symptoms associated with leukemia arise because of an increased level of immature or undeveloped white blood cells, also called leukocytes. This abnormality is caused by a mutation in the...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Hassan Bakri DMD., MDS. 5830 Meridian Rd Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Maryam A. Chiani DMD 520 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD 1725 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Maribeth Krzesinski D.D.S. 3501 Terrace St Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D. 101 Bellvue Road Pittsburgh PA 15229
- Dr. Warren Michael Stoffer D.M.D. 1010 Delafield Rd Pittsburgh PA 15240