Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1082 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA, 15243
Dr. Randolph Resnik is a prosthodontist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Resnik specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- A prospective multicenter clinical investigation of a bone quality-based dental implant system.
- Reconstruction of maxillary alveolar defects with mandibular symphysis grafts for dental implants: a preliminary procedural report.
- Post-operative maxillary cyst associated with a maxillary sinus elevation procedure: a case report.
- Prophylactic antibiotic regimens in oral implantology: rationale and protocol.
- Avoiding Mandibular Nerve Impairment, Part 3. Management of Neurosensory Impairments After Dental Implant Surgery.
- Focus On: Implants.
Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15243Get Direction
Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Resnik
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- GOLO Diet Review: Does GOLO Diet Work?
Start living for yourself In today's society, everyone leads a busy and hectic lifestyle. Work pressure of balancing multiple jobs, families to take care of, battling each day with the world along with keeping yourself fit and healthy have become such difficult tasks that they are considered to be...
- Treatment for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones also called nephrolithiasis refers to ball-like structure that form in the urinary system of your body. These stones form as a result of solidifying of acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. Once these crystals form they move down from the kidney into the...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Hassan Bakri DMD., MDS.5830 Meridian Rd Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Maryam A. Chiani DMD520 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD1725 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Maribeth Krzesinski D.D.S.3501 Terrace St Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D.101 Bellvue Road Pittsburgh PA 15229
- Dr. Gregg M Corsello D.M.D.4725 Mcknight Rd Pittsburgh PA 15237