Dr. Rebecca Shanesmith is an internist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Shanesmith specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shanesmith provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2007
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Rebecca Shanesmith M.D.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
COLLEGE STATION, TX 77840Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Shanesmith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Dr. Leland K Krantz M.D.2001 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Bradley K Stoddard M.D.2001 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Douglas N Whatmore M.D.3200 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Alan G Avondet M.D.2001 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Scott A Taylor M.D.2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Jared Charles Morton M.D.3200 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404