Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1200 Sixth Ave N Centracare Clinic Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Mevan Wijetunga is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Wijetunga performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ I Uppsala, Med Fak, Uppsala, Sweden 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wijetunga
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Keith G Lurie MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- David G Benditt MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Archana Rajdev MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Simon Milstein MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303